ORALITE® 5600 Fleet Engineer Grade is a tough weather and solvent resistance product which boasts high flexibility combined with excellent corrosion resistance. The material is plotter cuttable and is especially developed for high-quality commercial and fleet livery to produce lettering, markings and decorations. It is designed for removable applications allowing decommissioning. The material can be applied to moderately curved surfaces with rivets or corrugated substrates, due to its special cast PVC construction.
- Reflective film
- Cast PVC finish (design A, reflection like RA 1, 120 micron)
- Standard widths, mm: 610, 1235. White: 760, 1370, 1520
- Standard lengths, m: 25, 50
- 11 colours
- Good adaptability to corrugations or rivets
- For long-term outdoor applications
- Assumed working life by specialist application: 7 years
- Solvent polyacrylate, removable by heat
There are no reviews yet.