VizLite® 205H/CUT is a segmented heat-applied premium reflective tape, which is intended for use in the PPE market for the inclusion in High-Visibility Warning Clothing, such as EN ISO 20471:2013 jackets and waistcoats, to enhance visibility in low light and night time conditions, as well as rental garments exposed to industrial laundering.
VizLite 205 H CUT
- 100 domestic washes at 60°C including tumble drying at maximum temperature 60°C.
- 20 domestic washes at 92°C including tumble drying at maximum temperature 60°C.
- 30 industrial washes at 75º including tumble drying at maximum temperature 80°C.
- 50 dry cleaning.
- The fabric is constructed of a layer of microscopic retro reflective glass beads bonded onto a 65% Poly/ 35% Cotton fabric backing.
- Standard length: 200 m.
- Standard width: 50,8 mm.
- EN ISO 20471:2013 – High visibility clothing