ORALITE® 5090 Anti-Dew Film is a self-adhesive functional overlay film that especially enhances the performance of signs made with ORALITE® 5800/5810 High Intensity Grade, ORALITE® 5900/5910 High Intensity Prismatic Grade and ORALITE® 6900/6910 Brilliant Grade under critical weather conditions. Its unique coating prevents the formation of water droplets on the surface of sign faces that would deflect the pathway of light as it enters the reflective sheeting and ultimately reduces its performance.
- Retroreflective sheeting (RA3B – design C, 0.23 mm)
- Tier III
- 10 colors, including 3 fluorescent colors for high visibility per day
- 50 meter spools with widths of: 185 mm, 610 mm, 760 mm, 920 mm and 1235 mm
- Expected useful life with proper use: 12 years (non-fluorescent colors)
- High performance acrylic film surface
- Excellent printability (Screen printing with ORALITE® 5018, and UV digital printing with ORALITE® UV Traffic Sign Printer using ORALITE® 5019i)
- ORALITE® 5081 Black Vinyl is recommended for letters and figures
- ORALITE® 5061 clear sheet is recommended
There are no reviews yet.