It is called “retroreflective films with CE marking” to those films that have the CE certification according to the European Evaluation Document EAD 120001-01-0106 that regulates the manufacture of permanent vertical circulation signalling.

Because it is a certification for permanent road signs, this regulation only covers sheets that adhere to metal bottoms, such as aluminium or galvanized steel sheet and have excellent resistance to corrosion and solvents.

In T2S Ibérica we have 5 different types of retroreflective films with CE marking: Oralite 9910, Oralite 6910, Oralite 6710, Oralite 5910 and Oralite 5810. All of them have their specific specifications,